Heidi Drexler Photography is seeking a part-time Marketing Coordinator. I am an energetic, creative and fun family photographer looking for someone to help me manage and grow my thriving, referral-based business. The position is super flexible and you can work from your home (5-10 hours per week). We’ll work via email/phone or occasionally meeting over coffee. The job’s primary responsibilities are keeping my social media refreshed and managing interactions with my customers. You should be a detail oriented administrator who is experienced with the following is preferred:
- Proficient in organizing client details, scheduling, follow ups, appointment reminders, and calendar management
- Customer relationship management including CRM applications (Insightly, SugarCRM or Zoho)
- Social media management (Hootsuite, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Billing and receiving (QuickBooks Online)
- Email marketing applications (MailChimp, Emma or Constant Contact)
- And other duties as assigned
Please send us an email stating your interest, relevant experience and pay rate.